Monday, September 2, 2013

Through The Blinds Doves Appear


I can't really explain it but these birds, just want to be photographed apparently. The reason I say that is because I was sitting at my computer and out of nowhere this morning dove shows up outside on my balcony railing. I thought wow, a cool picture opportunity and grabbed the camera and started taking pictures and the results came out better than I ever expected. This is despite the fact that I had to take pictures through my patio blinds.  I knew there was no way I was ever going to be able to open them without making my picture fly away.





As I'm taking the third photo of the dove, I noticed that there was two. Keep in mind that I couldn't tell this before because my vision was obscured by the partially closed blinds and the narrowness of looking through a viewfinder.



No comments:

Post a Comment