Friday, April 29, 2011

Foodie Fridays: Rib Sticking Good


This is world famous Texas BBQ baby, from none other than world renowned Sonny Bryan's in Big D. YeeHaw!
 Why food Fridays? It must be done. Out any day of the week while at work, Friday is probably the day I think about food the most and that's saying a lot because I think about food all the time. Why? I was raised on eating good food. I can't help it, I live in Texas where we have some of the best. It's in my DNA and I'm crazy about food. If you think about food, I think about it more. Ok, and I'm Italian too and we like to eat lots of bad stuff. Still asking? This is my blog and I'm telling you that we're going to have food Fridays. Every Friday we will feature a different food item that sends the good time weekend vibes to our stomachs. There, is that reason enough? ...I thought so. Happy Friday now that I got your weekend started off right and your stomach growling.

No comments:

Post a Comment